I am trying to run a product export with Magento’s dataflow using the CLI script found here: https://www.kerstner.at/2015/07/run-magento-data-flow-profile-from-shell/
The issue I am facing is the script always stops with the following error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted
I have attempted to change the memory_limit for PHP in multiple places:
- Changed all php.ini files
- Added “ini_set(“memory_limit”,”1024M”);” to the code.
- Input “php -d memory_limit=1024M” at the command line.
- Checked the setting using the CLI command “php -i | grep
- Checked the memory_limit using phpinfo()
…and yet I cannot get the script to execute beyond 536870912 bytes.
Is there something built into Magneto that would stop this? I am running out of ideas.